Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trying this out....

Name is Jessica Currently living in the Tampa Bay area  (813), Never done anything like this but I think It will be fun.. Most of my topics will be about different types of Makeup and Hair Ideas, Products, Stuff like that, and if you happen to have any questions about anything. PLEASE feel FREE to ask.. Im a very open minded person, So if there is something that you are interested in lemme know, Id either do Research on it to let you know if I dont have the right information or anything of that sort!! Im very nice.. Sooo If you have something to say to me lemme know.. LIke I said iM open to new things and in this field theres always things to be learned.. I DONT BELIEVE that everyone knows everything.. You are always learning something new everyday!!!

1 comment: